The 19 countries with the best reputation in the world
Rankings are based on a number of key drivers, including the quality of exports, contribution to global culture, standard of living, general tolerance, beauty, and safety.
Europe dominates the list, especially smaller countries who balance strong economies with high quality of life. In fact being a large country seems to hamper reputation, with the US, China, Russia and India all missing out.
Keep scrolling to see the countries with the highest reputation:
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- India's power consumption grows 8.5% to 119.64 billion units in Nov
- JSW Energy appoints Sharad Mahendra as Joint MD & CEO
- Tax implications on income of a minor – What every parent should know
- Top 10 foods that aid in lowering cholesterol
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency