The 20 best bagel shops in New York City, according to Foursquare
But that's where the agreement stops. It's a city of a thousand bagel shops, and everyone believes their favorite is No. 1. So who does it best?
We partnered with city-guide app Foursquare to compile a list of the top bagels shops in NYC. Because the app allows users to save and favorite the venues they love, Foursquare was able to track down which bagels are getting the most praise, based on user ratings and comments.
One thing's for sure: If you're looking for a great bagel, you can't go wrong in New York. Read on to see where to score the best the city has to offer.
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- I flew cross-country with my 5-month-old son on my lap. Next time, I'm paying full price for him to have his own seat.
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala