The 20 best bagel shops in New York City, according to Foursquare
But that's where the agreement stops. It's a city of a thousand bagel shops, and everyone believes their favorite is No. 1. So who does it best?We partnered with city-guide app Foursquare to compile a list of the top bagels shops in NYC. Because the app allows users to save and favorite the venues they love, Foursquare was able to track down which bagels are getting the most praise, based on user ratings and comments.Advertisement
One thing's for sure: If you're looking for a great bagel, you can't go wrong in New York. Read on to see where to score the best the city has to offer.
- Gujarat sees record rise of 712 in coronavirus cases, 21 dead
- Cabinet Secy holds meet with officials of 15 states, UTs on Unlock 2, COVID-19 situation
- COVID-19: Flying squads in Pune to curb violations
- HP's COVID-19 tally reaches 1,047; toll rises to 10
- 249 people test positive, Aurangabad COVID-19 count now 6,513