The 20 best bagel shops in New York City, according to Foursquare
But that's where the agreement stops. It's a city of a thousand bagel shops, and everyone believes their favorite is No. 1. So who does it best?
We partnered with city-guide app Foursquare to compile a list of the top bagels shops in NYC. Because the app allows users to save and favorite the venues they love, Foursquare was able to track down which bagels are getting the most praise, based on user ratings and comments.
One thing's for sure: If you're looking for a great bagel, you can't go wrong in New York. Read on to see where to score the best the city has to offer.
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’