The 25 best colleges for a landing a high-paying job right out of school
The Princeton Review recently compiled a list of the 25 colleges with the best career placement in the country, featured in the book "Colleges That Pay You Back: 2016 Edition," published in February, based on students' ratings of career services at their school. The ratings also took into account median starting and mid-career salaries for alumni, using data from PayScale.
Several of these schools, including the top three, focus strongly on engineering, technology, and other STEM-related fields, which typically earn higher than average salaries.
Read on to see the 25 best colleges for landing a high-paying job right out of school.
Find out how your salary stacks up on PayScale.
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO