The 9 Most Expensive Cities For Divorcees
Even with a rise in do-it-yourself
We tapped AttorneyFee.com, a new legal fee-tracking site, for help compiling the average rate for divorce attorneys in cities across the country.
Using their data and insight gleaned from a host of family law experts, we've put together a list of nine cities where calling it quits will cost you the most.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts