The Greatest Trades In Wall Street History
For that reason, among others, the
And it can't just be that they netted someone an incredible amount of money, great trades are even more than that.
A really great trade is something that happens when a trader uses all their cunning and intuition to find just the right moment to strike — sometimes when everyone else thinks they're out of their mind.
Think about it: John Paulson shorted the U.S. housing market when almost everyone else on
That takes intelligence, conviction, and grit.
Business Insider has compiled a list of
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip