The Greatest Trades In Wall Street History
For that reason, among others, the
And it can't just be that they netted someone an incredible amount of money, great trades are even more than that.
A really great trade is something that happens when a trader uses all their cunning and intuition to find just the right moment to strike — sometimes when everyone else thinks they're out of their mind.
Think about it: John Paulson shorted the U.S. housing market when almost everyone else on
That takes intelligence, conviction, and grit.
Business Insider has compiled a list of
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody