The Tesla Model S Now Has 12 Percent Of The California Luxury Market
Here's an impressive stat for
Outside of just the luxury category, you can see electrics and hybrids starting to move the needle.
Pure electrics just passed 1% of California sales, and Hybrids continue to take market share.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore