The amazing life of model, socialite, and Danish aristocrat Caroline 'Fleming' Luel-Brockdorff
However, the model aristocrat's net worth of over $400 million (£265 million) doesn't just come from her family, it also comes from another type of royalty - the Flemings.
Ian Fleming was the author and creator of the phenomenally popular James Bond franchise and she made a mint from a divorce settlement from his nephew Rory Fleming.
While they divorced in 2008, she still goes by her married name Caroline Fleming because she had to renounce her Baroness title when she married a non-royal.
Despite her inherited wealth, she has built a lucrative brand for herself as a TV personality and model. She bills herself as "mother and entrepreneur" on her Instagram.
But judging by her role in the reality TV series "Ladies of London," her socialite days are far from over.
Business Insider UK decided to take a look at the incredible life of Fleming through social media and previous interviews.
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- These midcap stocks can be the next multibaggers, according to Goldman Sachs
- Auto and BFSI seen driving India Inc’s earnings growth this financial year
- Indian and Chinese households top the global food wastage list
- Adani-Hindenburg saga timeline: The trouble, the fall and the turnaround
- Buying car insurance online? Here is how to crack a good deal