The best New York City restaurant for every type of cuisine
As part of its 2017 restaurant-survey results, released in October, Zagat compiled a list of the best restaurants in New York City for every type of cuisine.
From smoky barbecue to flavor-packed ramen to handmade falafel, there's a top-rated spot to curb every craving.
There were also a few repeats on the list this year, with Le Bernardin and Pearl Oyster Bar each making multiple appearances.
Food ratings are out of 5 on the Zagat scale.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- A fifth of Indians feel sleepy at work, future worries keep ‘em awake
- Top ChatGPT 4 plugins: From math, physics and language tutor to vacation planner
- Most of India's statewide heat action plans are inadequate to deal with local risks, new CPR report says
- CIRP initiated in cases of DHFL, ABG Shipyard, Bhushan Power & Steel
- Oscar-winner Kartiki Gonsalves joins Nagesh Kukunoor, Mira Nair who made a splash on debut