The best New York City restaurant for every type of cuisine
From smoky barbecue to flavor-packed ramen to handmade falafel, there's a top-rated spot to curb every craving.
There were also a few repeats on the list this year, with Le Bernardin and Pearl Oyster Bar each making multiple appearances.
Food ratings are out of 5 on the Zagat scale.
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- About 90% of Himalayas will face year-long drought at 3 degrees warming says new study
- Mollywood to Hollywood: Panorama acquires remake rights of Drishyam franchise
- Upcoming cars launching in India in March 2024
- Indian stock indices steady ahead of Q3 GDP data release
- Indian-origin Sridhar Ramaswamy named CEO of data cloud firm Snowflake