The best New York City restaurant for every type of cuisine
From smoky barbecue to flavor-packed ramen to handmade falafel, there's a top-rated spot to curb every craving.
AdvertisementThere were also a few repeats on the list this year, with Le Bernardin and Pearl Oyster Bar each making multiple appearances.
Food ratings are out of 5 on the Zagat scale.
- Top stocks to watch on January 27
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest