The best wake-up light alarm clocks you can buy
The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Wake-up light alarm clocks can be seriously helpful in ensuring you wake up in the best way possible, so you can be as productive from minute one.
- That's why we've chosen the Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock as our top pick - because it's fully capable of ensuring you wake up ready to go.
There are a few things to consider when you're buying a light therapy alarm clock. For starters, you'll want to consider if you're looking for any extra features from your alarm clock. Some of them, for example, offer sleep tracking, while others double as a Bluetooth speaker. Still some others allow for you to do things like turn off the actual clock at night to keep the room nice and dark.
Here are the best wake-up light alarm clocks you can buy:
- Best wake-up light alarm clock overall: Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock
- Best light alarm clock with a speaker: iHome Zenergy
- Best for sleeping in total darkness: Lumie Bodyclock 250
- Best budget wake-up light clock: ToToBay Wake Up Light
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
The best wake-up light alarm clock overall
The best wake-up light alarm clock with a speaker
The best wake-up light alarm for those who like to sleep in the dark
The best budget wake-up light alarm clock
Check out our guide to the best regular alarm clocks
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion