The most ridiculous law in every state
We've all heard urban legends and rumors about absurd laws in America, but you can't believe everything you read on the internet.Sites like dumblaws.com - which rarely link to states' current statutes or may misinterpret them - only perpetuate the myths. Yes, it's illegal for a drunk person to enter a bar in Alaska. No, a woman's hair does not legally belong to her husband in Michigan. The list goes on.
A previous version of this article was co-authored by Christina Sterbenz.
- Bihar has no governance, state budget a bundle of lies : Tejashwi in assembly
- Haryana to table anti-conversion bill in upcoming budget session: Minister
- Bihar saw 8-fold growth in budget size during both RJD and NDA regimes : Tejashwi
- MVA govt trying to curtail budget session citing pandemic: BJP
- Gangubai Kathiawadi: An inspiring journey of a brothel head and a political leader of Kamathipura