The pros and cons of e-wallets like Paytm, Freecharge, and Mobikwik
The government demonetising Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes, has made day-to-day lives quite cumbersome.
The situation has led people to digital
We curated a list of what these wallets are offering you and why they are either a good or bad bet. Take a look and pick a side.
ALSO READ: Money grows on trees, literally
(Picture credits: Bloomberg)
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Trump acted like 'the Godfather if it was reenacted by a 5-year-old' to try to keep his hands clean in Mar-a-Lago case: experts
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar