There's a massive new leak of confidential spy files from MI6, Mossad and the FSB
Documents from Britain's MI6 and Israel's Mossad are included, along with the Russian FSB, South African SSA and the Australian ASIO. (No American intelligence agencies appear to be included.) Al-Jazeera is publishing the leaks over the coming days in conjunction with the Guardian, promising that they will provide "an unprecedented insight into operational dealings of the shadowy and highly politicised realm of global espionage."
The documents date from 2006 to December 2014. They will be redacted before publication and their full contents are not yet known, but reportedly include:
- Israel's "true" assessment of Iran's nuclear capabilities.
- An MI6 operation to recruit a North Korean spy.
- "An assassination plot targeting an African union leader."
View all Offers
- 64% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Fleece Sweatshirt (806Q_Blue_Medium)₹ 999₹ 999Buy On
- 67% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Embellished Bomber Jacket (1256_Blue_M_Blue_Medium)₹ 826₹ 2525Buy On
- 80% OFF
Cloth Theory Boy's CTKDWINCN013_Grey_11-12 Years Cotton Sweatshirt Grey2₹ 1099₹ 1099Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol mens Track Pants₹ 459₹ 1299Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (39207_Sprout Green_Medium)₹ 2199₹ 2199Buy On
The source for the documents appears to be a leak in South Africa's SSA agency, including "detailed briefings and internal analyses written by operatives of South Africa's State Security Agency (SSA)", as well as "secret correspondence with the US intelligence agency, the CIA, Britain's MI6, Israel's Mossad, Russia's FSB and Iran's operatives, as well as dozens of other services from Asia to the Middle East and Africa."
Here's Al-Jazeera's trailer for the forthcoming leaks:
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers
- GST on salaries? A new ruling can cause a lot of confusion and litigation
- Nykaa's rival Purplle raises $38 million from Pantaloon’s CEO, Sequoia
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022