These Charts Perfectly Explain Why Companies Are Going Crazy Spending Billions On Messaging Apps
Messaging apps have become a threat to companies like Facebook since it prevents them from expanding overseas and obtaining access from coveted demographics in emerging markets.
These charts from OnDevice explain why messaging apps have hurt Facebook and why Facebook spent billions buying WhatsApp.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Vikram Kirloskar: The MIT engineer who loved to build factories
- Gland Pharma announces acquisition of Europe’s Cenexi Group for €120 mn, shares fall 4.37%
- Affordable smartwatches make India the biggest smartwatch market in the world
- Rupee gains 17 paise to 81.55 against US dollar
- Indian markets open tad higher ahead of GDP data -- Zomato, SBI, NDTV, Britannia Industries among stocks to watch