These Charts Perfectly Explain Why Companies Are Going Crazy Spending Billions On Messaging Apps
Messaging apps have become a threat to companies like Facebook since it prevents them from expanding overseas and obtaining access from coveted demographics in emerging markets.
These charts from OnDevice explain why messaging apps have hurt Facebook and why Facebook spent billions buying WhatsApp.
Connect & network with business leaders and visionaries.March 17th 2023 We Work - BKC, MumbaiRegister Now
Global CPO, Tech Mahindra
Head - DEI, Axis Bank
Co-Founder, Good Glam Group
Influencer, Podcaster, Entrepreneur
Dr C Jayakumar
Exec VP & CHRO, L&T
CEO, WeWork India
Popular on BI
- The college student who tracks Elon Musk's private jet says the Tesla CEO only seems to care about tracking planes if it affects him
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- ChatGPT Plus subscription launched in India – price, benefits, and more
- India gains 2 spots on mobile download speeds globally
- The worst ODI losses for the Indian cricket team
- As Covid cases rise, Kerala, Maharashtra, Gujarat report highest numbers
- Air India to temporarily reduce flights on some US routes: CEO Campbell Wilson