Eight apps that every business professional on the go should have
AdvertisementMost often than not, a quick look into a professionals' life gives people a good judgment about his or her management and organizational skills.
Being a part of the internet generation, these business professionals have had to master the art of optimizing time with the aid of the powers of technology.
Getting their hands on some of the best mobile applications could help them automate tasks that can’t be achieved by a priority list ot due to time constraints.
Hence, we at Business Insider, along with the news app,
Linkedin is a business-oriented social networking service. Widely used across the globe for professional networking. Linkedin has over the years enabled people to build their professional identity, discover professional opportunities and stay inspired.
Evernote is a cross-platform app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving. It’s simply a modern workspace & digital assistant that’s developed to break the monotony of miscellaneous tasks.
Inshorts is India’s only content discovery app that caters all the latest news curated in just 60 words, for easy and enhanced reading. The curated synopsis for each story is a pioneer offering and gives a unique reading experience that allows you to know the crux of the news without reading through the entire piece.
AdvertisementAdobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing of PDFs. Widely used by professionals & students as it makes viewing documents easier.
Call Recorder ACR
Another Call Recorder is a free call recorder application. It comes bundled with a number features like password protection of recordings, different recording formats along with ability to start delayed recordings.
CamScanner is a mobile document scanning and sharing app. CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across smartphones, tablets and computers. With some great features available in the app to optimize the scan quality it’s a great hit amongst the audiences.
Market on Mobile
Moneycontrol Markets on Mobile is one of India’s leading Finance apps. It enables the users to track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets whilst covering assets from different exchanges, so you can track Indices, Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Paytm is a very well known mobile recharge & bill payment app. Its user friendly format helps in making quick mobile or utility bills payment. Users can also shop online at Paytm. The Paytm Wallet can also be used to pay for shopping online at many destinations or pay for services such as cab fare and more.
(P.S- This post was done in tie-up with Inshorts)
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 is now available in India starting at ₹73,999 for consumers
- Towards sustainable practice: NZC announces milestone agreement of equal compensation payment for men and women cricketers
- Firing at Byju’s backed WhiteHat Jr, Toppr and others left 2,000 out of jobs in June
- Sona Mohapatra directs tweet to Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal; addresses sexism in his alma mater
- In UP's Gudsar, people who can't afford to buy water have to drink smelly, polluted and rotten water