This Chart Shows Which Celebrities Post The Most Pictures On Instagram
Vivien Killilea/Getty ImagesLast month, Instagram began cracking down on spam accounts, and some of the most-followed Instagram accounts - among them celebrities, singers, and athletes - lost thousands and even millions of followers.
That doesn't mean celebrities have lost their grip on Instagram, though.
A new study from Addiction-Treatment.com shows which celebrities post on Instagram the most. The study, called Instagram Intoxicated, also analyzed celebrities' Instagram feeds to show who posts the most pictures with drugs and alcohol, noting a general increase in party pictures over the past few years that may coincide with a general uptick of celebrities who have joined Instagram and have started to post more pictures.
The rankings might surprise you - rappers, including Snoop Dogg and Meek Mill, top the list, while Kim Kardashian falls solidly in the middle.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Realme Pad Mini review – a good option for entry-level users
- Top 5 SUV cars under ₹20 Lakhs
- Best free Android games without ads in 2022
- Europe on red alert for monkeypox as EU health chiefs ask nations to prepare vaccination strategies
- These states in India are paying up to ₹15 extra on petrol compared to other states