This Chart Shows Which Celebrities Post The Most Pictures On Instagram
Vivien Killilea/Getty ImagesLast month, Instagram began cracking down on spam accounts, and some of the most-followed Instagram accounts - among them celebrities, singers, and athletes - lost thousands and even millions of followers.
That doesn't mean celebrities have lost their grip on Instagram, though.
A new study from Addiction-Treatment.com shows which celebrities post on Instagram the most. The study, called Instagram Intoxicated, also analyzed celebrities' Instagram feeds to show who posts the most pictures with drugs and alcohol, noting a general increase in party pictures over the past few years that may coincide with a general uptick of celebrities who have joined Instagram and have started to post more pictures.
The rankings might surprise you - rappers, including Snoop Dogg and Meek Mill, top the list, while Kim Kardashian falls solidly in the middle.
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- The CEO of software giant Intuit, which has avoided mass layoffs, says tech firms axed jobs because they misread the pandemic
- I flew cross-country with my 5-month-old son on my lap. Next time, I'm paying full price for him to have his own seat.
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala