This Chart Shows Which Celebrities Post The Most Pictures On Instagram
Vivien Killilea/Getty ImagesLast month, Instagram began cracking down on spam accounts, and some of the most-followed Instagram accounts - among them celebrities, singers, and athletes - lost thousands and even millions of followers.
View all Offers
Redmi Note 10T 5G (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Dual5G | 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate | MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor₹ 14499₹ 18999Buy On
- 28% OFF
OPPO A31 (Mystery Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 11490₹ 15990Buy On
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 Power (Mighty Black 4GB RAM 64GB Storage) - 6000mAh Battery |FHD+ Screen | 48MP Quad Camera | Alexa Hands-Free Capable₹ 11499₹ 13999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
That doesn't mean celebrities have lost their grip on Instagram, though.
A new study from Addiction-Treatment.com shows which celebrities post on Instagram the most. The study, called Instagram Intoxicated, also analyzed celebrities' Instagram feeds to show who posts the most pictures with drugs and alcohol, noting a general increase in party pictures over the past few years that may coincide with a general uptick of celebrities who have joined Instagram and have started to post more pictures.
The rankings might surprise you - rappers, including Snoop Dogg and Meek Mill, top the list, while Kim Kardashian falls solidly in the middle.
- Best coffee and tea mugs for your office or home
- WHO may approve Bharat Biotech's Covaxin 'within 24 hours' for emergency use, according to media reports
- Axis Bank posts highest ever quarterly net profit that grew 86% on year
- Pitch your startup ideas at IIT Bombay’s business model competition Eureka! — Here’s how you can apply
- Fino Payments Bank will be the first fintech startup in India to get listed on the bourses and it is profitable