This Woman Just Quit Her Job In Front Of The Entire World During GoDaddy's Super Bowl Ad
During this year's Super Bowl, the web hosting company and actor John Turturro helped a woman named Gwen quit her job on national TV.
This way, she can pursue her dream of owning a business making puppets.
Here's the ad:
The ad is produced by Deutsch NY.
GoDaddy's Super Bowl ads, as well as an earlier one starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, are targeting women whose business ventures could benefit from the company's website builder.
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023