This epic chart shows the average wage for almost every job in America
Reddit user Dan Lin has uploaded a chart showing the mean wage breakdown for every profession in America tracked by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The top wages all belong to specialized medical fields, while the ones on the bottom are all in food and hospitality. The numbers in parentheses are the mean wages, in thousands, while the different shapes show the range of salaries available in that field.
Here's the top 20:
(NOTE: If you are having trouble viewing the image, click here and zoom in »)
Rob Wile originally wrote this story.
- iQOO Neo 9 Pro vs OnePlus 12R – which mid-range phone should you buy?
- Surrogacy rules changed, couples with medical condition can use donor gametes
- Reliance Jio and Airtel add subscribers as Vi’s subscriber base continues to decline
- Sensex, Nifty advance in early trade on positive global cues
- Infosys CEO Salil Parekh joins USISPF Board