This epic chart shows the average wage for almost every job in America
Reddit user Dan Lin has uploaded a chart showing the mean wage breakdown for every profession in America tracked by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The top wages all belong to specialized medical fields, while the ones on the bottom are all in food and hospitality. The numbers in parentheses are the mean wages, in thousands, while the different shapes show the range of salaries available in that field.
Here's the top 20:
(NOTE: If you are having trouble viewing the image, click here and zoom in »)
Rob Wile originally wrote this story.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2