This epic chart shows the average wage for almost every job in America
Reddit user Dan Lin has uploaded a chart showing the mean wage breakdown for every profession in America tracked by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The top wages all belong to specialized medical fields, while the ones on the bottom are all in food and hospitality. The numbers in parentheses are the mean wages, in thousands, while the different shapes show the range of salaries available in that field.
Here's the top 20:
(NOTE: If you are having trouble viewing the image, click here and zoom in »)
Rob Wile originally wrote this story.
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Microsoft 'Cloud for Sustainability' listing carbon reduction and sustainability goals to be available from June 1
- Students are now preferring to work in big corporates over startups
- Uber announces new features for wedding guests, business events and more
- WhatsApp update: Users will soon be able to exit groups silently
- India's wholesale inflation rises further to 15.08% in April from 14.55% a month ago