This Exclusive Club in Mumbai Charges Rs. Ten Lakhs as Membership Fee
ALSO READ: This startup provides online counseling sessions for people struggling with depression
Located at One BKC, a commercial tower at the heart of Mumbai’s bustling business district, the club will open its doors in April 2017.
A “By Invitation Only” club, membership is open for promoters and CXO’s of respected companies, creative leaders from advertising, TV, motion pictures, and other eminent and acclaimed professionals.
ALSO READ: Co-working spaces are growing even as start-ups increasing fail in India
We are giving you a sneak peek into this exclusive club and the features it offers.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk's brain-chip startup shares video it says shows a monkey telepathically 'typing'
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Herschel Walker's son says Trump called his father for months demanding that he run, while 'everyone with a brain' begged him not to
- Rohit Sharma to Bumrah, here are the Indian cricketers who got injured in 2022
- Data of 6 lakh Indians sold on 'bot' markets for nearly ₹490 each
- Rupee gains 19 paise to 82.28 against US dollar
- Gujarat assembly elections: BJP inches towards all-time high record of 149 seats
- It takes 32 days for a company to hire an employee says talent intelligence platform Oorwin
- Jio Haptik
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World