This Exclusive Club in Mumbai Charges Rs. Ten Lakhs as Membership Fee
ALSO READ: This startup provides online counseling sessions for people struggling with depression
Located at One BKC, a commercial tower at the heart of Mumbai’s bustling business district, the club will open its doors in April 2017.
A “By Invitation Only” club, membership is open for promoters and CXO’s of respected companies, creative leaders from advertising, TV, motion pictures, and other eminent and acclaimed professionals.
ALSO READ: Co-working spaces are growing even as start-ups increasing fail in India
We are giving you a sneak peek into this exclusive club and the features it offers.
Popular on BI
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO