This world map shows which countries hold the most powerful passports
If you have citizenship in Denmark, you have a great deal of traveling power - Danes can fly to 157 countries without ever showing a visa. This makes international travel cheaper and easier than it is for citizens of many other countries, like those of Pakistan, who can enter just 25 countries without a visa.
These stark differences are revealed in the Passport Index, which ranks countries based on the number of nations where residents can go without purchasing a visa in advance or on arrival. The global financial advisory firm Arton Capital compiled government data from 193 countries and six territories to create the 2017 ranking.
The map below shows the power of every passport in the world, while the chart reveals the countries with the greatest traveling power on each continent.
- Best baby sipper for water and milk in India
- Practo names Rahul Dravid as brand ambassador; launches new campaign to spread awareness for its secondary care procedures
- OPINION: How good is a bad bank likely to be?
- How to book Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam tickets online
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma gets nearly half of new shares as Paytm doubles its ESOP pool ahead of IPO