This world map shows which countries hold the most powerful passports
If you have citizenship in Denmark, you have a great deal of traveling power - Danes can fly to 157 countries without ever showing a visa. This makes international travel cheaper and easier than it is for citizens of many other countries, like those of Pakistan, who can enter just 25 countries without a visa.
These stark differences are revealed in the Passport Index, which ranks countries based on the number of nations where residents can go without purchasing a visa in advance or on arrival. The global financial advisory firm Arton Capital compiled government data from 193 countries and six territories to create the 2017 ranking.The map below shows the power of every passport in the world, while the chart reveals the countries with the greatest traveling power on each continent.Advertisement
- OYO valuation drops to $8 billion — but it's the smallest drop compared to other major hotel chains
- Aditya Puri's replacement as HDFC Bank CEO Sasidhar Jagdishan is an insider since 1996
- redBus' latest campaign stresses on the safety of their buses and encourages people to start their journeys
- After US, SpiceJet to begin flights to London from September 1
- COVID-19 pandemic created largest disruption of education in history, affecting 1.6 billion students says UN SG Guterres