This world map shows which countries hold the most powerful passports
If you have citizenship in Denmark, you have a great deal of traveling power - Danes can fly to 157 countries without ever showing a visa. This makes international travel cheaper and easier than it is for citizens of many other countries, like those of Pakistan, who can enter just 25 countries without a visa.
These stark differences are revealed in the Passport Index, which ranks countries based on the number of nations where residents can go without purchasing a visa in advance or on arrival. The global financial advisory firm Arton Capital compiled government data from 193 countries and six territories to create the 2017 ranking.The map below shows the power of every passport in the world, while the chart reveals the countries with the greatest traveling power on each continent.
- All the 'first-time from Apple' announcements from its Spring Loaded Event
- Coinbase hires former Google Pay exec to lead India ops, is hiring aggressively and looking for startup acquisitions
- COVID-19: India reports 2,95,041 new cases and 2,023 fatalities in last 24 hours
- Apple AirTag, iPad Pro, new iMac with M1 chip India pricing and availability details
- India's largest insurer LIC says it earned new business premium worth ₹1.84 trillion last year