Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Invading Region Outside Crimea
Vasily Fedosenko / Reuters
Samantha Power made the remarks to reporters when asked about an accusation from Ukraine that Russian forces had invaded a region in the southeast of the country neighboring Crimea.Power said the United States was looking into the reports, which emerged during an emergency session of the UN Security Council where Russia vetoed a Western-backed resolution condemning Sunday's referendum on Crimea coming under Kremlin rule.
"For something additional, even more escalatory to have occurred would be flying in the face of everything you have heard here today," she added.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC