Ukraine Accuses Russia Of Invading Region Outside Crimea
Vasily Fedosenko / Reuters
Samantha Power made the remarks to reporters when asked about an accusation from Ukraine that Russian forces had invaded a region in the southeast of the country neighboring Crimea.Power said the United States was looking into the reports, which emerged during an emergency session of the UN Security Council where Russia vetoed a Western-backed resolution condemning Sunday's referendum on Crimea coming under Kremlin rule.
"For something additional, even more escalatory to have occurred would be flying in the face of everything you have heard here today," she added.
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates