We Asked Kids What They Think About Facebook, And Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Worried
There's a whole new generation of children growing up in the digital world. Social media giant Facebook hopes this is the next wave of users but are they really intersted in having a profile?
View all Offers
We asked little kids between the age of nine and eleven what they really think of Facebook.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover