Why some tattoo artists are warning their clients against this new ink trend
But is there a danger in the quick spread of new styles?
One particular trend has taken off in the last five years: "watercolor" tattoos.
This aesthetically-pleasing body art greatly resembles free form watercolor paintings, with bright colors and abstract inspirations.
But before you add a watercolor tattoo to your "must-have" list, it is important to recognize a broiling debate among the tattoo community.
Scroll down to learn more about watercolor tattoos, and the arguments on either side of the discussion around the trend.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000