Why some tattoo artists are warning their clients against this new ink trend
But is there a danger in the quick spread of new styles?
One particular trend has taken off in the last five years: "watercolor" tattoos.
This aesthetically-pleasing body art greatly resembles free form watercolor paintings, with bright colors and abstract inspirations.
But before you add a watercolor tattoo to your "must-have" list, it is important to recognize a broiling debate among the tattoo community.
Scroll down to learn more about watercolor tattoos, and the arguments on either side of the discussion around the trend.
Popular on BI
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- ULIPs are not for senior citizens: Here’s how to choose the right investments to secure the golden years of your life
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel