A 17-Year-Old Yo-Yo Genius Won The World Title With These Incredible Tricks
first spotted on Gizmodo).
Gentry Stein, who has been yo-yoing since he was in third grade, won the 2014 World YoYo Contest by a slim margin with 88.2 points according to YoYoNews.com. He beat out thousands of other top players who hailed from around the world. Contestants were scored on their technical abilities as well as their showmanship.
As you can see from Stein's winning freestyle (video below), he is incredible. And like most of his competitors, many of his moves are his own inventions, which makes it even more fun to watch.
Popular on BI
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Elon Musk reportedly left OpenAI's board in 2018 after Sam Altman and other cofounders rejected his plan to run the company
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals and kitchen appliance maker Butterfly announce merger
- ICMR comes up with first ethical guidelines for application of AI in biomedical research, healthcare
- Measures taken by IIFCL to keep bad loans under check: Parliamentary panel
- Microsoft adds 'AI-generated stories' to its Bing search
- Housing sales up 14% annually in Jan-Mar to 1.13 lakh units across top 7 cities: Anarock