A 6-year-old YouTuber bought an $8 million home in South Korea
- Boram, a six-year-old YouTube star from South Korea, has helped her family earn enough money to buy an $8 million home in South Korea, according to CNN.
- The Boram Family purchased a five-story property in Gangnam, a popular suburb of Seoul.
- Boram has two wildly popular YouTube channels, with more than 30 million combined followers.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A South Korean family was able to purchase an $8 million home thanks to their six-year-old daughter's wildly successful YouTube career. Boram is one of many YouTube child stars who share videos of themselves playing with toys and going on adventures.Her channels, Boram Tube Vlog and Boram Tube ToysReview, boast 17 million and 13 million subscribers respectively and her parents created the Boram Family company to manage her lucrative career. CNN reports that the Boram Family Company recently purchased a five-story home for $9.5 billion Korean won (just over $8 million US) in a suburb of Seoul.
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India
- Axis Bank is back in the black as fee collections ramp up and ₹10,000 crore in fund raising cushions the balance sheet