A day in the life of the world's richest person Jeff Bezos - who wakes up without an alarm, washes dishes after dinner, and has a soft spot for 'Star Trek'
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
Jeff Bezos became the richest person in the world on July 27.
According to the New York Times, the Amazon founder and CEO has $90.6 billion to his name.
He beat out fellow billionaire and Seattle resident Bill Gates to snag the top spot.
In addition to founding the online retail behemoth Amazon, Bezos also owns the Washington Post and aerospace company Blue Origin.
So what does daily life look like for this tech mogul?
Here's a look at Bezos' daily routine:
- Retail auto sales grow 11% in September, but still below pre-Covid levels, says FADA
- Slow recovery of low income households slowed down India's economic recovery: Kotak report
- Best cars under ₹20 lakh to buy this festive season
- India saw 20.5 billion online transactions worth ₹36 trillion in Q2: report
- Nobel prize winner Svante Paabo's DNA discoveries offer clues as to what makes us human
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World