A day in the life of the world's richest person Jeff Bezos - who wakes up without an alarm, washes dishes after dinner, and has a soft spot for 'Star Trek'
Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
Jeff Bezos became the richest person in the world on July 27.
According to the New York Times, the Amazon founder and CEO has $90.6 billion to his name.
He beat out fellow billionaire and Seattle resident Bill Gates to snag the top spot.
In addition to founding the online retail behemoth Amazon, Bezos also owns the Washington Post and aerospace company Blue Origin.
So what does daily life look like for this tech mogul?
Here's a look at Bezos' daily routine:
- Google Pixel 8, Pixel 8 Pro and Pixel Watch 2 launched with improved AI features
- Moto G54 5G review – affordable option with a large battery
- Reliance Brands forges partnership with ‘urban cool’ fashion brand Superdry
- ED arrests AAP MP Sanjay Singh in Delhi excise policy case
- Top 10 unique benefits of adding Flax Seeds to your diet