A documentary that explores how Bill Gates' brain works is coming to Netflix in September - watch the trailer
- Netflix on Thursday dropped the trailer for an upcoming documentary about billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
- The three-part documentary, called "Inside Bill's Brain," will explore how Gates' mind works, and follow his quest to solve global issues like climate change, hunger, and poverty.
- "Inside Bill's Brain" is directed by Davis Guggenheim, who was also behind the popular documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."
- The series will premiere on Netflix on September 20.
- You can now watch the new trailer for "Inside Bill's Brain" below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021