A documentary that explores how Bill Gates' brain works is coming to Netflix in September - watch the trailer
- Netflix on Thursday dropped the trailer for an upcoming documentary about billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
- The three-part documentary, called "Inside Bill's Brain," will explore how Gates' mind works, and follow his quest to solve global issues like climate change, hunger, and poverty.
- "Inside Bill's Brain" is directed by Davis Guggenheim, who was also behind the popular documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."
- The series will premiere on Netflix on September 20.
- You can now watch the new trailer for "Inside Bill's Brain" below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- A new Star Trek NFT is stored on the DNA of bacteria, and there are billions of copies already
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours