A documentary that explores how Bill Gates' brain works is coming to Netflix in September - watch the trailer
- Netflix on Thursday dropped the trailer for an upcoming documentary about billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
- The three-part documentary, called "Inside Bill's Brain," will explore how Gates' mind works, and follow his quest to solve global issues like climate change, hunger, and poverty.
- "Inside Bill's Brain" is directed by Davis Guggenheim, who was also behind the popular documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."
- The series will premiere on Netflix on September 20.
- You can now watch the new trailer for "Inside Bill's Brain" below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- Here’s how you can check Prudent Corporate IPO’s allotment status, GMP and more
- Ethos IPO opens today — check out important details related to the IPO
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say