A documentary that explores how Bill Gates' brain works is coming to Netflix in September - watch the trailer
- Netflix on Thursday dropped the trailer for an upcoming documentary about billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
- The three-part documentary, called "Inside Bill's Brain," will explore how Gates' mind works, and follow his quest to solve global issues like climate change, hunger, and poverty.
- "Inside Bill's Brain" is directed by Davis Guggenheim, who was also behind the popular documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."
- The series will premiere on Netflix on September 20.
- You can now watch the new trailer for "Inside Bill's Brain" below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns