A fire broke out on the 50th floor of Trump Tower
- Firefighters responded to a blaze at Trump Tower in New York City on Saturday.
- The fire department said no injuries were reported.
A three-alarm blaze broke out at Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan on Saturday, the New York City fire department said.
The FDNY said no injuries were reported. Local media reports said the fire was on the 50th floor of the high-rise.
The New York City Police Department said it closed off several blocks around the area.
President Donald Trump was not in New York City at the time. He tweeted shortly before 7 p.m. local time that the fire had been extinguished, and thanked the firefighters.
"Fire at Trump Tower is out. Very confined (well built building). Firemen (and women) did a great job. THANK YOU!" he tweeted.
Photos and videos posted on Twitter showed flames and black smoke pouring out windows of the building.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Fire in Trump Tower worsening pic.twitter.com/6T1VsOCsuP- Peter Thomas Roth (@PeterThomasRoth) April 7, 2018
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Risk management must be driven by understanding of what is good for corporate: Ex-chairman Sebi
- Government invites suggestions for union budget 2023-24
- India needs 1,000+ pilots annually, but training infra in short supply
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World