A look inside the daily life of US Vice President Mike Pence, who loves popcorn, bikes miles at a time, and has a cat called Pickle
Eric Thayer / Stringer / Getty Images
US Vice President Mike Pence is one of President Donald Trump's staunchest defenders.
However, with calls for the president's impeachment at an all-time high, it's not completely outside the realm of possibility that Pence could ultimately take the top job in the White House.
So what does the vice president's usual routine look like, when he's not traveling? Because of the changing nature of the role, it's hard to lock down a concrete schedule. However, Pence's time as a member of Congress and governor of Indiana gives us some idea of what he's up to all day.
Here's some insight into some of Pence's daily habits.
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Some people are apparently ditching their iPhones for a foldable Razr model. Yes, the kind that was popular 20 years ago.
- Google rolling out smart compose feature in Chat on web
- Pan-India drug trafficking cartel using cryptocurrency through dark net busted
- Strengthening ties: India gifts 3,000 LPG gas stoves to underprivileged families in Nepal
- Honda unveils Elevate SUV to compete with Creta, Seltos and Grand Vitara
- Explained: Why Apple's new VR headset is the talk of the town despite being priced 3X more than Meta Quest Pro