A look inside the successful life of Tinder CEO Sean Rad
Noam Galai/Getty Images for TechCrunch
But Rad stayed on at the company. And just weeks ago, he reclaimed his CEO role when Chris Payne, who had been brought on as Tinder's CEO in March, left the startup.
Here's the story of how Sean Rad went from a cell phone-obsessed teen growing up in Beverly Hills to the CEO of one of the buzziest dating apps in the world.
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000