A look inside the successful life of Tinder CEO Sean Rad
Noam Galai/Getty Images for TechCrunch
But Rad stayed on at the company. And just weeks ago, he reclaimed his CEO role when Chris Payne, who had been brought on as Tinder's CEO in March, left the startup.
Here's the story of how Sean Rad went from a cell phone-obsessed teen growing up in Beverly Hills to the CEO of one of the buzziest dating apps in the world.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh