A real-estate broker quit his job to flip houses for a living and has made millions - see the before and after photos
Urban Asset Group and Melia Robinson/Business Insider
Flipping houses is riveting reality television for some. For others, it's a living.
Thomas Bayles quit his job as a mortgage broker at the tail end of the financial crisis to become a full-time flipper. He buys the ugliest houses in desirable neighborhoods in and around Los Angeles, pours money into renovations, and sells the properties for a handsome profit within a few months. Bayles has flipped over 16 abandoned homes and hoarder-havens in his career.
Bayles shared some before-and-after photos with us to show that even the grittiest dwellings have unlimited potential - with a little TLC and a lot of cash.
- RBI bars JM Financial Products from financing against shares, debentures
- UP govt approves proposal for formation of Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region on lines of NCR
- Popular Vehicles and Services to float IPO on March 12
- Nothing Phone (2a) smartphone debuts in India, priced starting at ₹23,999
- New variant of H5N1 bird flu spreads to marine mammals, heightening concerns for human transmission