A Silicon Valley stylist reveals which fashion labels her elite clientele are obsessed with
- Silicon Valley's tech-elite have graduated from flip-flops and graphic T-shirts to high-end labels from Italy and beyond.
- Victoria Hitchcock, a fashion lifestylist based in Silicon Valley, knows how to dress today's techies.
- Check out Hitchcock's picks for clothing, shoes, and accessories that her tech clients are currently obsessed with.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Victoria Hitchcock, a fashion lifestylist based in Silicon Valley, knows how to dress today's techies.
"I've been called the hoodie exterminator," Hitchcock joked. "I'm pretty much trying to exorcise them out of people's closets now."
Despite her distaste for hoodies, Hitchcock knows how to dress up those holdouts by pairing it with a sleek wool coat - and, she's got a recommendation for a hyperlocal hoodie that's currently sweeping the San Francisco Bay Area.
Hitchcock styles clients including tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, professors, scientists, philanthropists, and Silicon Valley techies from their 20s to 50s.
Silicon Valley's tech elite have graduated from flip-flops and graphic T-shirts to high-end labels from Italy and beyond. Check out Hitchcock's picks for clothing, shoes, and accessories that her tech clients are currently obsessed with:
Brunello Cucinelli — Striped Poplin Dress ($1,497)
Rag and Bone — Fit 3 Classic Chino Pants ($225)
Y-3 — Laptop Sleeve ($80)
Hoka One One — Gaviota Leather Sneaker ($160)
Bode — Horizontal Ladder Stitch Shirt ($408)
Al's Attire — Custom-made shoes (price varies)
The North Face — Recon Backpack ($99)
Golden Goose — Superstar Leather Sneakers ($438)
Jutta Neumann — Daiki Sandal ($330)
Arc'teryx — Norvan SL Hoody ($299)
Equator Coffees — Hoodie ($60)
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments