A ton of new games were announced this week at The Game Awards, including a brand new 'Mortal Kombat' - here are the 8 biggest ones
- A bunch of new games were unveiled on Thursday night during the annual video game industry awards show, The Game Awards.
- Some of the biggest games unveiled were from major franchises: "Mortal Kombat 11" and "Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled" are among the most recognizable.
- EA's long-rumored new "Dragon Age" game was teased, and a new game from the team behind "No Man's Sky" was revealed as a much smaller, more quiet affair.
New games? In December?
In what's become an annual tradition during the past five years, The Game Awards mixes an Oscars-like event with a bunch of major game announcements. This year's event, which happened on Thursday night, was no exception: A brand new "Mortal Kombat" game was finally unveiled, and a long-awaited new entry in the "Dragon Age" series was teased by EA's BioWare studio.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg! We've rounded up the most important highlights below:
Get the latest Microsoft stock price here.
1. "Mortal Kombat 11"
Check out "Mortal Kombat 11" right here:
2. "Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled"
Check out "Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled" right here:
3. A new "Dragon Age" game.
Check out "Dragon Age" right here:
4. "Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3"
Check out "Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3" right here:
5. "The Outer Worlds"
Check out "The Outer Worlds" right here:
6. "Far Cry New Dawn"
Check out "Far Cry New Dawn" right here:
7. "The Last Campfire"
Check out "The Last Campfire" right here:
Check out "Hades" right here:
- Elon Musk's brain-chip startup shares video it says shows a monkey telepathically 'typing'
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Herschel Walker's son says Trump called his father for months demanding that he run, while 'everyone with a brain' begged him not to
- 1,330 recognised startups from gaming and related sectors as on Nov 30: Som Parkash
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor