A woman who's been a professional athlete, banker, filmmaker, restaurateur, and CEO reveals 5 keys to being successful in anything
For THINX cofounder and CEO Miki Agrawal, success is hard-won. And it's a journey.
The former investment banker, athlete, filmmaker, restaurateur, and current entrepreneur has spent the last 15 years learning from a wide array of jobs and industries.
She's come away from her experiences with a distinct perspective on leadership, the importance of hard work, and making sure you're surrounded by the right people.
Here are five of the best bits of advice we picked up from her on how to set yourself up for success.
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over