Adam Grant explains why introverts will make better leaders in the future
- Organizational psychologist Adam Grant says his research shows that introverts and extroverts are equally as effective as leaders.
- Grant says introverts are better leaders with proactive teams where people are bringing a lot of ideas and taking initiative.
Adam Grant is an organizational psychologist and professor at Wharton. Grant went to the World Economic Forum in Davos last year to find out what the world's most influential leaders had to say about power. His learnings have been compiled into an Audible original called "Power Moves." He sat down with Business Insider's Sara Silverstein at this year's annual meeting to discuss what people misunderstand about leadership.
Watch the full interview with Adam Grant here: A Wharton professor and organizational psychologist says leaders promote the wrong people, exit interviews miss the point, and there's an easy way to find out if someone is stealing
Popular on BI
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over