Adam Sandler begged Kevin Durant to join the Knicks while reprising his Opera Man character on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Adam Sandler reprised his role as Opera Man on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend.
- During the segment, Sandler begged Kevin Durant to join the Knicks, as he's been widely speculated to be planning this summer.
- Sandler also touched on the Kentucky Derby and the 2020 election while in character.
- You can watch the segment below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories
Popular on BI
- Keep your cholesterol in check: skip these 10 foods for a healthy heart
- SpiceJet settles ₹250 crore dispute with aircraft lessor Celestial Aviation
- Dailyhunt in talks to acquire microblogging platform Koo says media report
- Crashing a spacecraft into an asteroid may have changed its shape in addition to its trajectory, NASA scientists find
- Amazfit Active smartwatch review – long battery life with a compact design