After testing more than 70 cars, this Porsche is our 2017 car of the year
We tested two versions: the Turbo and the 4S. The Turbo has a more powerful V8 engine. According to Porsche, the 4S can go from 0-60 mph in 4 seconds. Top speed: 179 mph. Its V6 engine has 440-horsepower. The Panamera starts at $85,000. It can be as much as $150,000 with added options.
There's an excellent infotainment system available with optional wireless data. Comfortably seats 4 passengers. Plenty of trunk space. An infrared "Night View" camera. Double panoramic sunroof. BOSE surround sound system. The body is back to the traditional Porsche design.
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list