After unrest, Maruti Suzuki resumes production in two plants in Haryana
AdvertisementIn what can be regarded as good news for the company,
The company had temporarily suspended production across its plants in the state from second half on Saturday due to disruption in supply of components on account of widespread agitation by the Jat community.
The company has incurred production loss of 10,000 vehicles since then and is making arrangements to make-up for it over the next few days.
Kuldeep Jhangu, general secretary, Maruti Udyog Kamgar Union (
Image credit: Indiatimes
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo vs iQOO Z7 Pro – The phone to consider under ₹25,000
- Jasnil Kumar who works in a garment store becomes KBC 15's second crorepati
- Asian Games: At Hangzhou, India on a quest for excellence and preparing for Paris 2024
- New Zealand: Queenstown declares 7-day emergency after heavy rain
- Sensex, Nifty bounce back in the green after a tepid opening