Airline Shares Just Slumped As A Massive Computer Failure Closed London's Airports
It's not likely to be an issue for a lot of them: Airline stocks have been soaring in recent weeks. Falling oil prices mean cheaper fuel, one of the main costs of running an airline, so the recent collapse of oil prices is a positive thing for them.
Here's how the stocks have moved at 4 p.m GMT since about 3.15 p.m, when the news broke.
INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES GROUP: -1.3%
AIR FRANCE: -1.4%
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Netflix announces series on 1999 Kandahar hijack, Anubhav Sinha to direct show
- Great to reunite with Sanjay Leela Bhansali after 25 years: Manisha Koirala
- Farhan Akhtar, Shibani Dandekar team up for Netflix series 'Dabba Cartel'
- 10 Fruits that help increase stamina
- DGCA fines Air India ₹30 lakh after elderly passenger's death at Mumbai airport