Airline Shares Just Slumped As A Massive Computer Failure Closed London's Airports
It's not likely to be an issue for a lot of them: Airline stocks have been soaring in recent weeks. Falling oil prices mean cheaper fuel, one of the main costs of running an airline, so the recent collapse of oil prices is a positive thing for them.
Here's how the stocks have moved at 4 p.m GMT since about 3.15 p.m, when the news broke.
INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES GROUP: -1.3%
AIR FRANCE: -1.4%
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders