Airtel ups its game by launching V-Fibre- ‘super fast’ broadband service with free trails up to three months
Airtel has launched its V-Fiber 'superfast broadband' service in Chennai. The new new
With ‘V-Fiber’, Airtel is looking to deploy additional capacity up to colonies and neighbourhoods and has also upgraded its local exchanges with equipment to handle fiber speeds. Airtel claims ‘V-Fiber’ will enable superfast data speeds and enable HD video streaming, heavy file downloads and uploads in a multi-device environment (over Wi-Fi).
Speaking at the launch, Ajai Puri, Director - Operations,
Importantly, the operator says there is no new wiring, drilling etc. required at an existing customer’s premises. One simply needs to upgrade to a new modem to experience ‘V-Fiber’ speeds. Existing Airtel broadband customers can upgrade to ‘V-Fiber’ speeds with their current plan at no extra monthly cost for one month. If they are not happy with the service within one month, Airtel will refund the modem charges and the amount will be adjusted in the next bill cycle. New customers will get Unlimited three months trial offer.
Also Read: Airtel counters Reliance Jio: Gives MyAirtel app a makeover
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France
- Maruti’s revenue rises 10% as car sales increase but high commodity prices dampen profit