Telco’s spar over Jio’s free data reaches PMO
The incessant war of words among
On the same concern the telecom operators have now sought an appointment with principle secretary at
The telecom regulator had recently floated consultation papers on mobile termination charges, termination of internet telephony charges and quality of services and COAI is of the view that all these papers "bode ill for investments, industry's growth, and customer services and upset the well ¬established level playing field paradigm".
It all started with Reliance
Also Read: War of Words: Reliance Jio’s ‘free-data-for-three-months’ plan under attack
COAI’s letter urging quick intervention from the PMO says "We hope the TRAI will take a more balanced view on issues impacting the entire industry and ensure a level playing field" as the industry is of the view that all the recent consultation papers floated by the TRAI is biased towards new players, not naming but hinting at Reliance Jio.
- Meet LignoSat, the world’s first wooden satellite that is set to orbit the Earth by 2024!
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip