Alec Baldwin mocks Trump's Arizona rally in brutal parody
"As we all know, there was a tragic victim that came out of Charlottesville - me," Baldwin quipped. "Folks, the media has treated me so unfairly by reporting my entire remarks, even the bad ones."
Baldwin's caricature of Trump then tore into "the dishonest media" that reported on his scripted speech of the US's future strategy for Afghanistan.
"They won't tell you about my accomplishments, but I've done so much. First off, last night, I solved Afghanistan."
"I sat down with our military, we looked at the map, and I asked the hard questions like: which one is Afghanistan," Baldwin said. "Is that blue thing an ocean?"
Baldwin also reenacted one of Trump's notorious chants:
"What do we want," Baldwin asked.
"The wall," the mock crowd chanted.
"Who's going to pay for it," Baldwin asked again.
"Mexico," the mock crowd chanted back.
"That's right, you are, the American taxpayer," Baldwin said.
You can watch the clip below:
- LIC stock falls 8% on listing day, but still beats HUL and ICICI to become India’s fifth most valued company
- Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp, Raymond among stocks to watch out for on May 17
- Paradeep Phosphates IPO opens today — GMP already at ₹3 per share
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India