Alec Baldwin mocks Trump's Arizona rally in brutal parody
"As we all know, there was a tragic victim that came out of Charlottesville - me," Baldwin quipped. "Folks, the media has treated me so unfairly by reporting my entire remarks, even the bad ones."
Baldwin's caricature of Trump then tore into "the dishonest media" that reported on his scripted speech of the US's future strategy for Afghanistan.
"They won't tell you about my accomplishments, but I've done so much. First off, last night, I solved Afghanistan."
"I sat down with our military, we looked at the map, and I asked the hard questions like: which one is Afghanistan," Baldwin said. "Is that blue thing an ocean?"
Baldwin also reenacted one of Trump's notorious chants:
"What do we want," Baldwin asked.
"The wall," the mock crowd chanted.
"Who's going to pay for it," Baldwin asked again.
"Mexico," the mock crowd chanted back.
"That's right, you are, the American taxpayer," Baldwin said.
You can watch the clip below:
"Steve Bannon, everybody, Steve Bannon." #WeekendUpdate pic.twitter.com/SMSYIagHm0- Saturday Night Live (@nbcsnl) August 25, 2017
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May