All the Emmy-winning TV shows you can watch on Netflix, from 'Black Mirror' to 'Godless'
Netflix and HBO tied for the most Emmy wins of any network on Monday with 23 wins each. During the main broadcast, Netflix edged out HBO in the wins count seven to six.
The streaming service also led all networks in nominations for the first time this year with 112 nods, surpassing HBO's 108 nominations.
In 2017, Netflix took home 20 Emmys from 91 nominations - second to HBO's 29 wins and 111 nominations.
Netflix's rapid ascent comes as HBO's executives are seeking to expand the quantity of the cable outlet's offerings to reach a "broad" audience and better compete with streaming rivals like Netflix, though not exactly at "Netflix-levels of investment." Netflix will famously have spent $8 billion on content this year, with most of its resources going to the production of original content.
Below we've listed all of Netflix's Emmy-winning shows and documentaries, the awards they won on Monday, and their respective Rotten Tomatoes critics scores:
"Wild Wild Country"
"John Mulaney: Kid Gorgeous At Radio City"
"Dave Chappelle: Equanimity"
- A college is removing its vending machines after a student discovered they were using facial-recognition technology
- 11 states pay more in federal taxes than they get back - here's how every state fares
- Steve Jobs once said the best managers are 'individual contributors' who aren't interested in managing people
- Sustainable Urban Planning
- Anant Ambani, Radhika Merchant's pre-wedding celebrations begin with 'anna seva'
- Upcoming smartphones launching in India in March 2024
- Reliance, Disney announce strategic JV, Nita Ambani to be chairperson
- Fuel your morning: Wholesome South Indian breakfast ideas for health