All you need to know about Google’s new keyboard update
AdvertisementPeople with large devices have made peace with the fact that they cannot type with one hand. Just when people were getting comfortable with that thought,
Google Keyboard 5.0 enables you to adjust the size of the keyboard so that you can type with one hand and also see what you're responding at.
You can access the single-handed mode through the preference menu and also toggle it on and off by long-pressing the comma key. Once activated, the keyboard will shrink a little toward one side of the display, allowing you to access the far side of the keyboard with your thumb.
You can also change the height of the keyboard. You can hold down on the delete key and then swipe to the left to get rid of multiple words at a time.
(Image credits: vizadrone)
Popular on BI
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge