Alphalogic Techsys IPO opens to a warm welcome, oversubscribed by 1.95 times
- Software consulting firm
Alphalogic Techsyswent for an Initial Public Offering on August 26
- The shares were issued at ₹84 per share.
- The company was looking to raise ₹6.18 crores.
The IPO which opened on August 26 issued shares at ₹84. Incidentally, Alphalogic is the first to be listed under
The company is looking to raise ₹6.18 crore and the category reserved for Non-institutional Investors (NII) was oversubscribed.
Alphalogic Techsys is a software consulting firm which was founded in 2008, with operations across 12 countries. “With the raised funds we aim at expanding into new clientele and expand the team in order to leverage various organic and inorganic opportunities targeting accelerated growth,” Anshu Goel, Managing Director, Alphalogic Techsys said.
According to the company, it has been growing at 40% in the last four years. In 2018-19, the company clocked a growth rate of 120%.
The offer was supposed to open on August 23 was delayed due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’.
One of the oldest e-commerce ventures in India, Indiamart too had launched its IPO earlier this year. It was subscribed by 36 times over the total shares shares on offer, indicating investor interest in online retailing.
- 2 more test COVID-19 positive in UP's Shamli district
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339
- 48 COVID-19 cases reported in a day in Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 453
- Top bureaucrats under quarantine after senior IAS officer tests COVID-19 positive in J-K