Part-time job alert: Now you can deliver goods for Amazon India
Amazon Indialaunches Amazon Flex, where users can sign up to deliver packages part-time.
- These new delivery partners can earn up to ₹120 to ₹140 per hour.
- India is the 7th country where Amazon has launched this feature.
Through the Amazon Flex app, users with two-wheelers can sign up, choose their schedule to deliver packages. To ensure safety, Amazon conducts a comprehensive background verification process of its new delivery partners, in addition to hands-on training.
India is the seventh country where Amazon is launching Amazon Flex. The other countries where is present include North America, Germany, Spain, Japan, Singapore, and the UK. In India, Amazon Flex has been launched in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi.
Globally, Amazon used this crowd-sourced delivery feature to establish its stronghold in the delivery business.
The e-commerce giant has been expanding its delivery services in India. Earlier in June, the company reported that its grocery delivery services for Amazon Pantry would expand to 110 more services in India. Until November 2018, the service was available only in 40 cities.
“We are proud to create opportunities for tens of thousands of individuals to further their earning potential with a flexible work option to be their own boss, create their own schedule and take advantage of Amazon technology to deliver packages,” said Akhil Saxena Vice President – Asia Customer Fulfilment, Amazon.
Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft want one more shot at convincing India before data protection bill reaches Parliament
Amazon sees 56% surge in global e-sellers from India
- Assam's COVID-19 tally rises to 11,736 with 735 fresh cases
- Kerala govt makes compulsory for public to follow COVID-19 norms till 2021
- Jharkhand reports 53 new cases of COVID-19, 1 more death
- COVID-19: Delhi govt orders compulsory rapid antigen detection test for high-risk individuals
- 3 hotels serving as COVID care facilities in Delhi delinked from hospitals over low occupancy