Part-time job alert: Now you can deliver goods for Amazon India
Amazon Indialaunches Amazon Flex, where users can sign up to deliver packages part-time.
- These new delivery partners can earn up to ₹120 to ₹140 per hour.
- India is the 7th country where Amazon has launched this feature.
Through the Amazon Flex app, users with two-wheelers can sign up, choose their schedule to deliver packages. To ensure safety, Amazon conducts a comprehensive background verification process of its new delivery partners, in addition to hands-on training.
India is the seventh country where Amazon is launching Amazon Flex. The other countries where is present include North America, Germany, Spain, Japan, Singapore, and the UK. In India, Amazon Flex has been launched in Bengaluru, Mumbai and Delhi.
Globally, Amazon used this crowd-sourced delivery feature to establish its stronghold in the delivery business.
The e-commerce giant has been expanding its delivery services in India. Earlier in June, the company reported that its grocery delivery services for Amazon Pantry would expand to 110 more services in India. Until November 2018, the service was available only in 40 cities.
“We are proud to create opportunities for tens of thousands of individuals to further their earning potential with a flexible work option to be their own boss, create their own schedule and take advantage of Amazon technology to deliver packages,” said Akhil Saxena Vice President – Asia Customer Fulfilment, Amazon.
Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft want one more shot at convincing India before data protection bill reaches Parliament
Amazon sees 56% surge in global e-sellers from India
Popular on BI
- OnePlus blames voltage fluctuation after a user reports Nord 2 charger explosion
- Dropbox's billionaire founder Drew Houston says the 40-hour office week is a thing of the past and the pandemic has changed work forever
- Facebook pumping $50 million into its metaverse project is another sign that Zuckerberg doesn’t want to miss the crypto bus
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO opens today, analysts bet high on the growing mutual fund industry
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: How to check for your refund if you have not received the allotment
- Buy biodegradable sanitary pads for women in India
- Best baby booster seat in India
- Amazon-backed Capital Float plans to go big in the buy now, pay later segment; raises $50 million