Amazon just announced Echo Loop, a $130 smart ring that lets you 'discreetly' get alerts from Alexa
- Amazon held an event on Wednesday introducing new Alexa-enabled devices.
- The company announced Echo Buds, a Smart Oven, and more.
- The Echo Loop will only be available by invitation at first, with an introductory price of $99. After that period is up, it will cost $130.
- One of the new products is a smart ring called the Echo Loop that connects to Alexa.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
At Wednesday's event, Amazon introduced a slew of new products capable of connecting to Alexa, including Echo Frames, Echo Buds, a Smart Oven, and more.One of the more unexpected new products is the Echo Loop, a titanium ring with built-in microphones that connect to the Alexa voice assistant. The Echo Loop will only be available by invitation at first, with an introductory price of $99. After that period is up, it will cost $130.
Amazon is pitching this product as "super easy to connect with Alexa without breaking stride or digging out your phone, for those simple things like turning on the lights or calculating the tip on your lunch bill." Once you press the button, you can talk to Alexa and hear an answer through the speaker.
- Popular Devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80
- Indian School of Business ranked 1st in India, 44th globally as per MBA Ranking 2021 by The Economist
- 25 kg gold jewellery and ₹96,000 cash stolen at gunpoint from Muthoot Finance branch in Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official