Amazon just created its own version of Skype to improve your company meetings - here's how it works
Amazon Chime is a new video conferencing service from Amazon Web Services, which first went live on Monday.
The cross-platform video and audio calling app runs on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android, and promises to make work conferences more seamless and easier to get started.
The software promises to make screen sharing easy, as well as prevent lag, low-quality video, and other common issues with videoconferencing.
Here's what it's like to use:
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries
- Commercial LPG prices hiked by ₹209 across India
- The phenomenon behind tumultuous prices
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies