Amazon just created its own version of Skype to improve your company meetings - here's how it works
Amazon Chime is a new video conferencing service from Amazon Web Services, which first went live on Monday.
The cross-platform video and audio calling app runs on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android, and promises to make work conferences more seamless and easier to get started.
The software promises to make screen sharing easy, as well as prevent lag, low-quality video, and other common issues with videoconferencing.
Here's what it's like to use:
- India assures food aid to countries 'most in need' despite export controls
- ITC, Aditya Birla Fashion, LIC Housing Finance among stocks to watch out for on May 19
- Delhivery IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Ways to save more money after your monthly expenses
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction