Top tech news: Amazon's profits shrink and Sony launched a wearable air conditioner
- Apple has finalised its deal with Intel to buy its smartphone modem business for $1 billion.
- Amazon reports a dip in profits but its sales continue to grow with Prime Day.
- Sony just launched wearable air conditioners that’s smaller than a smartphone. It also works as a heater.
- Google Maps might be a ‘security threat’ to India’s sovereignty and the Indian government has been asked to look into the matter.
- Elon Musk changes Twitter name to '-1' leaving his followers to solve the riddle.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of