Top tech news: Amazon's profits shrink and Sony launched a wearable air conditioner
- Apple has finalised its deal with Intel to buy its smartphone modem business for $1 billion.
- Amazon reports a dip in profits but its sales continue to grow with Prime Day.
- Sony just launched wearable air conditioners that’s smaller than a smartphone. It also works as a heater.
- Google Maps might be a ‘security threat’ to India’s sovereignty and the Indian government has been asked to look into the matter.
- Elon Musk changes Twitter name to '-1' leaving his followers to solve the riddle.
AdvertisementThis is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
Popular on BI
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India