Top tech news: Amazon's profits shrink and Sony launched a wearable air conditioner
- Apple has finalised its deal with Intel to buy its smartphone modem business for $1 billion.
- Amazon reports a dip in profits but its sales continue to grow with Prime Day.
- Sony just launched wearable air conditioners that’s smaller than a smartphone. It also works as a heater.
- Google Maps might be a ‘security threat’ to India’s sovereignty and the Indian government has been asked to look into the matter.
- Elon Musk changes Twitter name to '-1' leaving his followers to solve the riddle.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
Popular on BI
- Clear(Tax) has bagged $75 million from world's highest valued fintech startup Stripe and others to fuel its international expansion
- Mark Zuckerberg hits out against Apple as Facebook's ad revenue dwindles
- Ever thought Shahrukh Khan could endorse your neighbourhood store? Here’s how Cadbury India is making it possible
- Apple may equip MacBook Air 2022 with a new 'M2' chip
- Virat Kohli says 'high intensity' IPL took a toll on India, after the team got thwarted by Pakistan on Sunday