Amazon says it's cutting its Prime 2-day shipping guarantee to just one day
Amazon CFO Brian Olsavsky announced on Amazon's first-quarter 2019 earnings call that it is working on turning its Prime two-day shipping guarantee into a one-day shipping offering.Olsavsky called the move a "significant step" on the call.Advertisement
The initiative will take time to come to fruition, he cautioned. The company said it will take on $800 million in additional expenses in the upcoming quarter.
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- On World Tourism Day, India’s Oil Minister asks prime tourist cities in the country to completely switch to clean fuels
- President Ram Nath Kovind approves all three farm bills which have been the reason for farmers' protests across the country
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine