An UberEats courier's hilarious response to his customer is going viral
When couriers bring food to a customer's house, they usually text or call the intended recipient to let them know they've arrived. They then respond "coming!" or "be right there!"
This recipient wanted to make sure the courier was at the front door, so he asked them.
"No I'm on top of the building, I just landed my helicopter" came the snarky reply.
This likely isn't standard practice for UberEats couriers.
The Uber Support Twitter handle replied to the tweet, saying "That's definitely not ok," and asking the Twitter user to Direct Message the email address for a follow-up.
my ubereats delivery man decided to be a smart ass...... pic.twitter.com/8MrPM5E5Mv- ace (@iamalishajo) July 17, 2017
NOW WATCH: This machine can produce 300 bricks a minute
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared