An UberEats courier's hilarious response to his customer is going viral
When couriers bring food to a customer's house, they usually text or call the intended recipient to let them know they've arrived. They then respond "coming!" or "be right there!"
This recipient wanted to make sure the courier was at the front door, so he asked them.
"No I'm on top of the building, I just landed my helicopter" came the snarky reply.
This likely isn't standard practice for UberEats couriers.
The Uber Support Twitter handle replied to the tweet, saying "That's definitely not ok," and asking the Twitter user to Direct Message the email address for a follow-up.
my ubereats delivery man decided to be a smart ass...... pic.twitter.com/8MrPM5E5Mv- ace (@iamalishajo) July 17, 2017
NOW WATCH: This machine can produce 300 bricks a minute
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts